Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li
Rya Nicole - Born Sunday, December 17, 2006 weighing 6 lbs 14 ozs and measuring 19 1/4 inches long.
Keira Jane - Born Wednesday, August 27, 2008 weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and meausuring 20 inches long.
Ivey Grace - Born Sunday, March 28, 2010 weighing 7 lbs 11 ozs and measuring 20 inches long.
6 comments:
So excited to meet the little one! Now I'll have two loves of my life to spoil! Rya is going to be a great sister!
ps-Congratulations Sister and Brother!
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! :)
We are so excited for you! We miss number one already, but can't wait for number two! Love you all!
Congratulations! I can't wait to tell Brad! I hope we get to see y'all this weekend! love, Bridget & Nathan! P.S. Rya is gettting so big - what a cutie!
Whooooo hoooo! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment