Finally, with everyone's help Rya's room is now finished and ready for her to make the move into her "big girl room". Not sure if we are ready for it, but ready or not I guess the saying goes. A very special thanks to the grandparents (and family) for the fabric and time making this whole room from scratch. It turned out awesome! Rya loves it and is excited to show it off. "Cookie" (the new baby, we thought it goes well with "Bunny") will have the same room Rya had except for different bedding. I will update when I have that ready, but one thing at a time, come on we have only had 9 months :-)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Big Girl Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She gets to skip the twin bed? She is a big girl! I had a twin bed until I was 20...so jealous. The room looks great!!!
Adorable! I can see why she wants to show it off! Great job on making everything Mama Seall! Can't wait to see it in person!
I love it:)
Post a Comment